We have just added a range of FCS2 fins onto MangoSurfing. If you are new to this fin system here is what makes it different from fins you have used before.
You can check out the new range here: FCS2 Fins
- Efficient keyless system for quick fin installation and release.
- The FCS2 sutstem requires no grub screws or keys to secure the fins to the board.
- Fins can be easily inserted and removed in seconds, allowing you to adapt your equipment to the conditions.
FLUSH LEADING EDGE:
- Recessed leading edge with flush base connection improves water flow
- These features not only create sturdy anchorage to the board, but minimize water disruption through a more flush and seamless transition bewteen the fin and board surface.
- The FCS2 system is backwards compatible with all your favourite FCS dual tab fins.
- The FCS@ compatibility kit contains specially designed silicone infills to eliminate the gap created by the dual tab fins in the new system.
- We have the compativility kits available here: infill kit
- Constructed using a corrosion resistant titanium rod, and a rotating, wear-resistant polymer barrel.
- When the fin is inserted into the plug, the barrel interacts with a groove detail in the fin to lock it into place using a combination of downward force and lateral force.
- The fCS2 fin system has been tested to over 4000 cycles (installing and then removing the fin). Under normal conditions the FCS2 system will outlast the life of the board.
Contacting us is easy:
At Mango we love to surf, so if you need any more help about which model or size will be best for you just drop us a call or an email, we want to help find you that magic board.
Live chat: It pops up on the bottom right of the screen, i will be here to answer any questions you may have, if it is offline, leave me a message and i will reply whenI'm back from surfing!
Phone: 03300 010173
Pop in: The showroom is open Monday – Friday from 09:00 – 17:00. And by appointment over the weekend if you need it.