New In Store: Vissla Wetsuits.
We are really stoked to announce that we now have Vissla wetsuits in-store and online.
Vissla wetsuits is a relative newcomer in the wetsuit world but its founders were strongly involved in the Billabong wetsuit program so if you have not heard of the brand don't worry, they know what they are doing!
According to the website the brand represents creative freedom, a forward-thinking philosophy, and a generation of creators and innovators. Make of that what you please but the wetsuits look great, fit well and rival the best suits on the market at a fraction of the price.
You’ll see the Vissla brand tag line ‘Creators and Innovators all over the place. One of the key developments in the wetsuit range is the use of petroleum free neoprene to make wetsuits with less environmental impact. Spearheading this innovation is the Vissla 7 Seas wetsuit range including the Vissla 4/3 wetsuit and the Vissla 5/4 which we have brought in for this Autumn/Winter.
WARMTH & STRETCH
• 100% Super Stretch light neoprene - lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off, and allows for more freedom of movement
• Thermal hollow fiber lining insulates heat and dries fast
• Dope Dyed Fabric: Softer, Eco-friendly, Anti-fade made by Bluesign approved mills
• Tailored fit - anatomically correct engineered body lines allow for unrestricted performance and warmth
DURABLE & WATERTIGHT
• Chest-zip entry, minimal bulk with contoured water tight design
• Tripled glued, double blind stitched seams
• Vissla super stretch tape allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort
• Knee pad - supratex abrasion resistant jersey for flexibility and strength
• Liquid taped cuff seals to prevent flushing
• Easy access secure key cord
At Mango we love to surf, so if you need any more help about which model or size will be best for you just drop us a call, an email or a facebook message. We want to help find you that magic board, set of fins or wetsuit:
Phone: 033 0001 0173
Facebook: Mango surfing
Leave a comment