The opening of the Mango Surf Shop is quickly creeping up on us and we are on the hunt for a part time member of staff, the ideal candidate would be flexible to help us during the week but also be available to work on the weekends. Experience in customer service would be great but a passion for all things surf is a must. The most important quality we are looking for is a great personality, someone who can work hard but also have a laugh and fit seamlessly into our little team.
We are looking for a retail sales assistant to help customers with anything they need, be that what fins will be best for their new board or the best fit of a wetsuit. Sales assistant duties include selling, restocking and merchandising. The goal is to provide high class customer service at all times. We are only a small team so you could be involved in a number of different projects.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Maintain a fully stocked store
- Ascertain customers’ needs and wants
- Recommend and display items that match customer needs
- Welcome and greet customers
- Manage point-of-sale processes
- Checking in new stock
- Keep up to date with product information
- Accurately describe product features and benefits
If you think that this sounds like the perfect role for you or someone you know get them to send a c.v and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org