These superb 3mm neoprene wetsuit socks from C-Skins' Swim Research range are specifically designed to provide thermal protection while enabling superb freedom of movement making them ideal for open water swimming use.
C-Skins' 100% Thermotech xtend neoprene provides superb flexibility while the super hydrophonic external lining combined with the flexible quick-dry lining and glued and blindstitched seams to produce a pair of superior swimming socks for excellent thermal protection. The front of the foot and leading up the ankle is finished with C-Skins Strata Neoprene - an embossed channelled design to better encourage water flow during the swim.
The Swim Research Swimming Socks have a split-toe design which effectively separates the big toe to enable better control and the dura flex finished sole provides improved abrasion resistance and protection.
C-Skins have used their technical know-how gained from over 30years in the business to create these innovative Swimming socks which would complement any open water swimming wetsuit.
- True thickness 3mm double lined neoprene
- C-Skins 100% Thermotech xtend neoprene for thermal protection and superb stretch to help ensure freedom of movement
- Quick-dry thermal lining
- Glued and blindstitched seams resulting in superior warmth and maximum comfort
- Dura flex sole to help provide some extra durability without loss of flexibility
- C-Skins Future Fit 3d design provides optimum fit combining minimal panel layout which enables the form of the sock to hug the contours of your foot for ultra-sensitive feel and freedom of movement
- Strata Neoprene embossed channels encourage water flow with every swimming stroke.
- Long ankle design will provide more coverage and will potentially help to reduce the gap to reach the bottom end of the legs on your wetsuit