85% Recycled Polyester Repreve 15% Elastane
Now made from recycled plastic bottles! From our Swimwear collection, this Sun Safe Rash Vest is ideal for your little surfer's adventures at the beach, in the surf or by the pool. The high neckline and long sleeves are perfect for keeping their elbows and neck covered and protected from the sun this summer. Coordinates with our matching Board Shorts, Tidal Wave Trunks and Harbour Swim Hat for a snappy set that is ready to ride the waves!
Twinning: Great for sibling matching with our Little Sun Safe Suit for babies and toddlers!
- Made from 85% Recycled Polyester Repreve and 15% stretchy Elastane
- This fabric has a UPF 40+ rating, which keeps delicate skin safe in the sun
- In a fab India Ink with contrasting Glen Green Stripe sleeves and a fun Crocs print on the front
- Flat seams to help prevent irritation
- This sun safe garment conforms to European Standard EN 13758-2 UPF 40+ to keep delicate skin safe by blocking the harmful rays of the sun
- PLEASE NOTE: If used regularly, or for long periods of time, in chlorinated water then the bright colours can fade and damage to the fabric might occur - please remember to rinse me thoroughly with fresh water after use!
- Coordinates with our Swimwear range
- We highly recommend using the Guppyfriend to wash this rash vest!
- Sun exposure causes skin damage.
- Only covered areas are protected. This garment does not replace the use of sunscreen. Always apply a high factor sunscreen.
- The protection offered by this garment may be reduced with use or if stretched or wet.
- Stay in the shade between 11 am and 3 pm.
- Keep babies out of the sun.
- Always remember your sun hat and sunscreen!