90% Organic Cotton 8% Polyamide 2% Elastane
Great for helping to keep your little one's tiny toes warm and cosy during outdoor adventures, our Grippy Socks are inspired by the National Trust's 50 things to do before you're 11 ¾ activities and celebrates the wildlife that lives along the many miles of coastline in the charity's care! With fab grippy soles, this 2-pack of socks are ideal for helping with those very first steps. Every purchase from our National Trust range supports their important conservation work, looking after nature, beauty and history for everyone, for ever.
- Made with GOTS certified 90% Organic Cotton Terry, 8% Polyamide and 2% stretchy Elastane
- With a shore blue and puffin design on one pair and a bumblebee yellow Breton stripe and puffin character on the other
- Fab grippy soles in fun fish shapes
- Contrasting coloured heels, toes and stretchy rib cuffs
- Produced by Cut4Cloth Ltd under licence from National Trust (Enterprise) Limited (a subsidiary of the National Trust for Places of Historic Interest or Natural Beauty, registered charity number 205846)