Mini Mal | 7'3" | FCS | THRUSTER
- Name: Mini Mal
- Construction: Dura-Tec
- Conditions: Knee to head high
- Fin setup: 3 Fin
- Fins included: Thruster set
No wonder this is the world’s single best selling surfboard!
The Mini-Malibu is the perfect all rounder. A fabulous entry-level board for new surfers, it features a refined combination of stability for ease of paddling and enough performance to make it a fun board for the more advanced surfer.
Versatile and a joy to ride, the Mini-Malibu surfboard will take you from your first ever surfing experience through to gliding down the unbroken wave face or ripping up the lip! Durable enough to survive learn-to-surf wipeouts that leave other boards on the beach, this low-cost board will bring you hours of fun on a great range of wave conditions.
The world’s single best-selling surfboard! A proven all-rounder : Stability for paddling and catching waves for beginners, great drive off the bottom turn that allows more advanced surfers to set-up easily for the rest of the wave, even in the critical section. A joy to ride and a performance potential that will give you long lasting memories of surfing great waves!
DURA-TEC combines an ultra-durable polyethylene outer shell (like a kayak but lighter weight) with a full polyurethane foam core (like that found in traditional surfboards). These materials are thermoformed in steel molds to ensure consistent and accurate reproduction of the original shape. Proven and long lasting with great performance, we’ve been making recreational wind and surf boards like this since the 1980’s and many are still on the water today!
- Used exclusively for BIC SURF, for surfboards that are built to last.
- Closed cell PU inner core for structural integrity and board stiffness.
- Tracer & Wave Pro : Carbon-Innegra sandwich for minimum weight, competitive stiffness and improved durability.
- Strong blow-moulded outer PE skin for ding resistance, long-term durability.
- Molded external fin inserts - no penetrations through outer shell and maximum strength.
At Mango we love to surf, so if you need any more help about which model or size will be best for you just drop us a call, an email or a facebook message. We want to help find you that magic board, set of fins or wetsuit:
Phone: 01752 229624
Facebook: Mango surfing