AM PC Thruster | All Sizes
performance Core (PC) fins are made using a multi-layered resin transfer moulding process. The flex pattern in PC fins extends progressively from the base through to the tip, helping the surfer to maintain drive and hold through a turn. This versatile fin material is light, and can be used in a variety of different conditions.
- Al Merrick's template is designed for radical, progressive surfing.
- The raked side fins produce exceptional speed and drive, while the smaller centre fin on the medium and large template offer quick release through turns.
- Hollow steep waves, punchy beach breaks.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Performance boards with deep concaves and moderate-to-extreme rocker.
- Carver: Find Power. Powerful, drawn-out turns with added hold.
- Small (55Kg - 70Kg / 120 - 155 Lbs)
- Medium (65Kg - 80Kg / 145 - 175 Lbs)
- Large (75Kg - 90Kg / 165 - 200 Lbs)
At Mango we love to surf, so if you need any more help about which model or size will be best for you just drop us a call, an email or a facebook message. We want to help find you that magic board, set of fins or wetsuit:
Phone: 01752 229624
Facebook: Mango surfing