Brian Keaulana is a renowned waterman. He is an ocean rescue specialist, professional surfer, big wave surfer and world champion tandem surfer. His iconic limu (Hawaiian for seaweed) design represents the connection we all have with our oceans.
- The perfect balance of comfort and power.
- Fun for all water activities, from swimming to bodyboarding.
- Approved by the Hawaiian Lifeguard Association, United States Lifesaving Association and used by top professional watermen and waterwomen around the world.
- Fins float in salt water.
- Lightweight and ideal for travel.
- Fins can be worn on both feet.
- Made with quality natural rubber.