- Name: Bic Egg
- Construction: Dura-Tec
- Conditions: Knee to head high
- Fin setup: 3 Fin FCS
- Fins included: Thruster set
DURA-TEC combines an ultra-durable polyethylene outer shell (like a kayak but lighter weight) with a full polyurethane foam core (like that found in traditional surfboards). These materials are thermoformed in steel molds to ensure consistent and accurate reproduction of the original shape. Proven and long lasting with great performance, we’ve been making recreational wind and surf boards like this since the 1980’s and many are still on the water today!
- Used exclusively for BIC SURF, for surfboards that are built to last.
- Closed cell PU inner core for structural integrity and board stiffness.
- Tracer & Wave Pro : Carbon-Innegra sandwich for minimum weight, competitive stiffness and improved durability.
- Strong blow-moulded outer PE skin for ding resistance, long-term durability.
- Molded external fin inserts - no penetrations through outer shell and maximum strength.
At Mango we love to surf, so if you need any more help about which model or size will be best for you just drop us a call, an email or a facebook message. We want to help find you that magic board, set of fins or wetsuit:
Phone: 01752 229624
Facebook: Mango surfing