- Designed for powerful, drawn-out turns with added hold.
- • Elongated template with high degree of sweep provides exceptional hold off the bottom and when carving on the open face.
- Ideal for power surfers who like to push hard against their fins and draw out their turns.
- New Linear Flex: 3D Twist and roll action delivers a smoother feel.
- Fin material: Performance core carbon
- Fin size: Medium (65 - 80 kg/145 - 175 lbs), Large (75 - 90 kg/165 - 200 lbs
Our new PCC construction with ‘Linear Flex’ produces a 3D twist & roll action resulting in a fast, super responsive fin that feels much smoother through turns. PCC fins suit fast surfing and are favoured by more advanced surfers who like to perform explosive turns on critical parts of the wave.
FIin specs: Medium
Base: 4.47" / 113mm
Depth: 4.54" / 115mm
Area: 14.96"² / 9650mm²
FIin specs: Large
Base: 4.58" / 116mm
Depth: 4.66" / 118mm
Area: 15.73"² / 10150mm²
- Open face, down-the-line waves, particularly good in point and reef breaks.
- Recommended for boards with deep concaves and moderate-to-extreme rocker.
Please Note: this fin is designed to be used exclusively with the FCS II Fin System, and will not fit in the traditional FCS Dual Plug System.
At Mango we love to surf, so if you need any more help about which model or size will be best for you just drop us a call, an email or a facebook message. We want to help find you that magic board, set of fins or wetsuit:
Phone: 01752 229624
Facebook: Mango surfing