- Designed in collaboration with Harley Ingleby for use on his asymmetric twin model.
- Highest area twin set in the FCS range; as a result, can be pushed harder through turns.
- Moderate sweep (rake), full tip and longer base delivers incredible drive and speed.
- Lower depth value maintains manoeuvrability and looseness off the top and through turns.
- Can be paired with a variety of stabilisers to add control.
- Recommended for fish, funboard and twin fin boards.
Please Note: this fin is designed to be used exclusively with the FCS II Fin System, and will not fit in the traditional FCS Dual Plug System.
- Base: 5.26" / 134mm
- Depth: 5.35" / 136mm
- Area: 21.44"² / 13853mm²
- Sweep: 32.7º
- Foil: Flat
At Mango we love to surf, so if you need any more help about which model or size will be best for you just drop us a call, an email or a facebook message. We want to help find you that magic board, set of fins or wetsuit:
Phone: 01752 229624
Facebook: Mango surfing