Shell we go on an adventure? This bucket-style Harbour Swim Hat from our Swimwear collection has a wide brim to help keep your kid's head, face, and ears shaded from the sun's harmful rays and is made with fabric that has a UPF 50+ rating. The colourful Camper Seashells print coordinates with our Sun Safe Rash Vest and Boscastle Board Shorts to create an outfit that's ready for the beach or pool - perfect for the summer holidays!
Protecting the planet they play on, we've made this sun-safe swim hat from post-consumer recycled plastic bottles!
• Made from 100% Recycled Polyester with a soft fuzzy peached finish
• This fabric has a UPF 50+ rating, which keeps delicate skin safe in the sun
• In a Camper Seashells all over print
• Quick drying - ideal for being in and out of the water!
• This hat will provide protection against solar ultraviolet radiation and conforms to BS 8466 (applies to babies over 6 months only)
• PLEASE NOTE: If used regularly, or for long periods of time, in chlorinated water then the bright colours can fade and damage to the fabric might occur - please remember to rinse me thoroughly with fresh water after use!
• Coordinates with our Swimwear range
• We highly recommend using the Guppyfriend to wash this sun-safe hat
• In sizes up to 12 years!
• Sun exposure causes skin damage.
• The hat will only provide protection to areas directly covered by the hat and, to a lesser extent, areas shaded from the sun. Shaded areas of the face and neck and other exposed areas of the body should be protected by a high factor sun cream.
• The hat does not replace the use of sunscreen. Always apply a high factor sunscreen.
• Protect babies - they are particularly vulnerable. Stay in the shade between 11 am and 3 pm.
• Keep babies out of the sun.
Material: Recycled Polyester