We can think of more scenarios where you need this Hip Pack than where you don't-music festivals, amusement parks, tourist destinations, farmers markets, biking around town, Everything you'll need zips into the two secure compartments. You might want to get two Hip Packs just in case.
- GEYSER GREY: 600D Recycled Polyester, Heather plain weave with water repellent finish, bluesign® approved materials.
- 10 x 5 x 3" [ 25 x 13 x 8cm ]
- Maximum waist belt circumference 48" [ 122cm ]
- Two zippered compartments
- Fleece lined sunglass pocket
- Adjustable waist belt
- Dri-mesh backpanel
If your Dakine bag gets dirty, we recommend hand washing with mild soap (like Nikwax Tech Wash), cold water and a soft bristle brush. If hand washing is not going to do the trick, use a front loader washing machine. To ensure your backpack doesn't get tangled, place inside a pillowcase or mesh bag before washing. Always use cold water, mild soap and run on a gentle cycle. Never bleach your pack. Hang to dry in a warm but shady place, ensuring both inside and out are dry before storing.