A long time coming, but so worth the wait.
The original Life Shorts put dewerstone on the map, for version 2.0 we step things up a gear, or 5.
With the Life Shorts 2.0 there's everything you expect from a technical short designed for water bound adventures, and way more. We listened to the feedback from our customers and ambassadors alike, made the changes, tested the samples, made more changes and repeated the process until we (Bren) were 110% stoked.
Life Shorts 2.0 are not just boardshorts, they are the perfect short for every activity. Check out the highlights and changes we have made.
- NEW - Recycled material- Lifeshorts 2.0 are made from post consumer recycled plastic bottles and polyester.
- Market leading surf leash inspired, triple fold hook and loop waist closure. -Lifeshorts 2.0 will not come off, even with the biggest beating, longest swim, triple wave hold down or even when your friends decide to try and pull your shorts down. - The flat fitting waist does not dig in when lying on your board, it fits great with a harness, sits flat against your body when you pull your spraydeck on and never comes undone like a traditional lace up waist.
- Higher cut waist band. - A slightly higher cut waist band stops builders bum and helps keep your rash vest or thermals tucked in.
- NEW Shorter leg length. You asked for it and got it. We have taken an inch off the length to help you move more. Now the shorts don't get caught on the knee but are still casual enough.
- 4 Way Stretch lets you move in every dimension.
- Full sublimination printing that doesn't fade.
- Hidden pocket zips - Pockets that will fit a phone, beer money and car keys.
- Removable zipper pulls. Colour matched to the shorts. - Don't want a dangly zipper pull? Take it off.
- Waist gripper strip to reinforce the security.
- Lycra fly patch for extra comfort.
At Mango we love to surf, so if you need any more help about which model or size will be best for you just drop us a call, an email or a facebook message. We want to help find you that magic board, set of fins or wetsuit:
Phone: 01726 892768
Facebook: Mango surfing