Magnum | 8'4" | FCS | THRUSTER
- Name: Magnum
- Construction: Dura-Tec
- Conditions: Knee to head high
- Fin setup: 2+1 FCS
- Fins included: Longboard centre and FCS side fins
Built to give performance to bigger surfers, the Magnum’s exceptional volume makes it easy to paddle and catch waves, no matter your size or ability.
Offering its riders a fast learning curve, its mid-range length keeps it loose and fun in a wide range of surf conditions. Intermediate surfers will gain confidence and progress quickly by catching heaps of waves and easily turning this board through the faster sections of any break. This durable, DURA-TEC built, 8’4” Magnum surfboard will fuel your surfing addiction!
Designed as a performance board for bigger surfers, the Magnum’s exceptional volume makes it easy to paddle and catch waves no matter your size or ability. Offering riders a fast learning curve, its mid-range length keeps it loose and fun in a wide range of surf conditions. The Magnum will help novice surfers gain confidence and progress quickly by catching heaps of waves. Intermediate and advanced riders will easily learn to carve the Magnum through faster sections of any break. If you’re looking for one board that allows the widest range of rider sizes to learn how to surf, this is your board!
DURA-TEC combines an ultra-durable polyethylene outer shell (like a kayak but lighter weight) with a full polyurethane foam core (like that found in traditional surfboards). These materials are thermoformed in steel molds to ensure consistent and accurate reproduction of the original shape. Proven and long lasting with great performance, we’ve been making recreational wind and surf boards like this since the 1980’s and many are still on the water today!
- Used exclusively for BIC SURF, for surfboards that are built to last.
- Closed cell PU inner core for structural integrity and board stiffness.
- Tracer & Wave Pro : Carbon-Innegra sandwich for minimum weight, competitive stiffness and improved durability.
- Strong blow-moulded outer PE skin for ding resistance, long-term durability.
- Molded external fin inserts - no penetrations through outer shell and maximum strength.
At Mango we love to surf, so if you need any more help about which model or size will be best for you just drop us a call, an email or a facebook message. We want to help find you that magic board, set of fins or wetsuit:
Phone: 01752 229624
Facebook: Mango surfing