Merino Fleece Neck Warmer - One Size - Solid Lilac Sand
Neckwear never felt so natural. The super-soft fibres of our responsibly sourced, mulesing-free, lofted Merino fleece insulation make for an earthy alternative to synthetic insulation. At 315gm², a slightly heavier-weight wool makes for a supremely cosy bit of neckwear. Combining our innovative, iconic, seamless construction with the natural temperature-regulating and odour-resistant properties of Merino, we’ve created a versatile outdoor staple for the campers, hikers, tree huggers and nature lovers who feel most at home in the wild.
- 315 g/m2 density
- Ethically sourced Merino yarn from sheep raised in Australia.
- Comfort and thermal warmth combine in a soft, cozy, natural alternative to synthetic fleece fabrics.
- Natural fibres that offer the highest temperature regulation.
- Designed in one piece and without any seams to obtain maximum comfort preventing skin irritation.
- Multifunctional and seamless design: top comfort.
- Pleasant to wear: light, soft, no itching!
- Merino wool technology: natural and comfortable.
- Composition: 98% Merino Wool 2% Elastane
- Care instructions: Washing Hand wash
- Country of manufacture: Spain