Give you and your little water baby some peace of mind when splashing about in the paddling pool, at the beach or during swimming lessons! This Newly Nappy Swimsuit has a cleverly integrated nappy hidden underneath to help stop any accidents when they're enjoying their summer holiday adventures. We've added a lovely soft lining to the front, chunky straps for extra comfort, and the stretchy elastic at the legs and arms help to create a great fit. With a tutu running around the middle for a touch of frilly fun, this swimming costume for babies and toddlers features our playful and retro-inspired Watermelon Flower Power print.
Protecting the planet they play on, we've made this surf suit from post-consumer recycled plastic bottles!
Twinning: Great for sibling matching with our Gia Halterneck Tankini for older kids!
• Outer: Made from 85% Recycled Polyester Repreve and 15% stretchy Elastane
• Lining: Made from 100% Recycled Polyester Mesh
• Nappy: Made from 100% Polyester
• In a colourful Watermelon Flower Power all over print
• Stretchy elastic around the arm, neck and leg openings for a comfy fit
• Super soft mesh lining for extra comfort
• PLEASE NOTE: If used regularly, or for long periods of time, in chlorinated water then the bright colours can fade and damage to the fabric might occur - please remember to rinse me thoroughly with fresh water after use!
• Coordinates with our Swimwear range
• We highly recommend using the Guppyfriend to wash this swimming costume!
• Sun exposure causes skin damage.
• Only covered areas are protected. This garment does not replace sunscreen. Always apply a high factor sunscreen.
• The protection offered by this garment may be reduced with use or if stretched or wet.
• Stay in the shade between 11 am and 3 pm.
• Keep babies out of the sun.
• Always remember your sun hat and sunscreen!
Material: Outer: 85% Recycled Polyester Repreve, 15% Elastane. Lining: Recycled Polyester