Little adventurers will be ready to dive deep into the great outdoors with this Rain Or Shine Suit! Ideal for unexpected showers, this packaway waterproof suit for toddlers and kids folds up into its pocket for you to easily pop into your bag - perfect for back to school, nursery and ideal for forest schools. The fully taped seams and elasticated trims will help lock out the rain, and the stretchy foot stirrups are great for popping over our Explorer Wellington Boots for keeping dry during rainy playtimes and puddle splashing. In our new What Lies Below print, inspired by the real-life creatures and mythical legends found in the depths of the sea.
Protecting the planet they play on, we've made this kids' waterproof suit from post-consumer recycled plastic bottles - for less landfill and more raincover!
• Made from 100% Recycled Polyester with a fuzzy peached finish
• Made with 100% Recycled Polyester thread
• Durable water repellent and Fluorocarbon free finish to help prevent stains and extend the life of the suit
• Fully taped seams
• Waterproof rating: 3000HH
• In a nautical What Lies Below inspired all over print
• Pass it on: Label at the back of the neck with space to write three names on!
• 3-piece hood with a fixed peak and elastic around the front for better visibility
• Elasticated cuffs and hood made from 100% Recycled Plastic
• Zip fastening made from 100% Recycled Plastic with a chin guard
• Storm placket with soft hook and loop and popper fastenings
• Reflective print and pipe detailing
• Elasticated waist for a great fit
• Adjustable and detachable foot stirrups
• Handy hanging loop at the back the neck and on the bag for easy storage
• Coordinates with our Rain Or Shine outerwear range and back to school collections
• We highly recommend using the Guppyfriend to wash this suit
Material: Recycled Polyester