A holiday essential, this 2-piece Reef Tankini from our Swimwear range is ready to bring a rainbow of colour to your kid's beach adventures and when splashing about in the pool! To make sure their fun-filled days are super comfy, we've added a lovely soft lining to the front. Plus, the elasticated waistband and chunky cross-over straps ensure a great fit too.
Protecting the planet they play on, we've made this kids' tankini from post-consumer recycled plastic bottles!
Twinning: Great for family matching with our Tyra Maternity Tankini for adults!
• Outer: Made from 85% Recycled Polyester Repreve and 15% stretchy Elastane
• Lining: Made from 100% Recycled Polyester Mesh
• In a colourful Daffodil Stripe design
• Comfy elasticated waistband
• Stretchy elastic around the leg openings for extra comfort
• PLEASE NOTE: If used regularly, or for long periods of time, in chlorinated water then the bright colours can fade and damage to the fabric might occur - please remember to rinse me thoroughly with fresh water after use!
• Coordinates with our Swimwear range
• We highly recommend using the Guppyfriend to wash this swim set!
• In sizes up to 12 years!
• Sun exposure causes skin damage.
• Only covered areas are protected. This garment does not replace sunscreen. Always apply a high factor sunscreen.
• The protection offered by this garment may be reduced with use or if stretched or wet.
• Stay in the shade between 11 am and 3 pm.
• Keep babies out of the sun.
• Always remember your sun hat and sunscreen!
Material: Outer: 85% Recycled Polyester Repreve, 15% Elastane. Lining: Recycled Polyester