Don't let rainy days stop their great outdoor adventures! This waterproof Rain or Shine Suit has fully taped seams, a peaked hood and elasticated cuffs to help keep the water out when your little one is splashing about in the garden or jumping in puddles at the park. The adjustable and removable stirrups are ideal for stretching over our matching Welly Boots. And, what's more, this kids' all-in-one can be packed away into its pocket for easy storage, ready for those unexpected spring showers.
Pop on your wellies, grab your tools and get ready to help your garden grow with our new and exclusive Frugi x National Trust range. Inspired by the National Trust's '50 things to do before you're 11 ¾' activities and the amazing collection of gardens and parks in their care, every purchase from this range supports the important conservation work that the National Trust do, looking after nature, beauty and history for everyone, for ever.
Protecting the planet children play on, we've made this kids' waterproof suit from post-consumer recycled plastic bottles - for less landfill and more raincover!
• Made from 100% Recycled Polyester with a fuzzy peached finish
• Made with 100% Recycled Polyester thread
• Durable water repellent and Fluorocarbon free finish to help prevent stains and extend the life of the suit
• Fully taped seams
• Waterproof rating: 3000HH
• In a colourful garden inspired all over print
• Pass it on: Label at the back of the neck with space to write three names on!
• 3-piece hood with a fixed peak and elastic around the front for better visibility
• Elasticated cuffs and hood made from 100% Recycled Plastic
• Zip fastening made from 100% Recycled Plastic with a chin guard
• Storm placket with soft hook and loop and popper fastenings
• Reflective print and pipe detailing
• Elasticated waist for a great fit
• Adjustable and detachable foot stirrups
• Handy hanging loop at the back the neck and on the bag for easy storage
• We highly recommend using the Guppyfriend to wash this suit
• Produced by Cut4Cloth Ltd under licence from National Trust (Enterprises) Limited (a subsidiary of the National Trust for Places of Historic Interest or Natural Beauty, registered charity number 205846)
Material: Recycled Polyester