SURFBOARD TRADE IN'S
Surfboard Trade In's
We know how complex the new surfboard buying process can be, and if your husbands/wives/boyfriends/girlfriends are anything like ours you will be familiar with these statements:
- Why do you need another surfboard?
- You can have the new one once you have sold the boards you dont use.
If that sounds familiar we want to help.
At Mango Surfing we want to make the new board purchase as simple as possible and that is why we are going to offer surfboard trade in's.
Here is how it works:
- Send us an email to email@example.com.
- In the email we need to know the details of the surfboard, and see pictures of the entire board showing the overall condition and any dings, dents, holes and/or repairs.
- If you are local you can pop in and show us, and check out the new surfboards at the same time.
- We will then reply with an offer price.
- If you are happy with the offer, you place the order online for the new surfboard.
- When you receive your new surfboard swap all the packaging over and let us know so we can arrange a collection.
- When we have your board we will refund you the agreed price against your new surfboard.
- Trade in boards must have their wax removed or we will deduct £15 from the offer price.
Leave a comment