FCS G5 Tri Fin Set - Black
The Glass Flex has been formulated to increase the flexibility and properties of memory than fiberglass fins. Its advantages compared to other composite materials are the stiffness of the fin, a response of better flexibility (a good flexibility in the tip, base less flexible) and a useful memory effect. The precision of the manufacturing process ensures the highest accuracy in geometry in each fin produced.
Product Features and Dimensions
- Moulded composite fin with engineered flex and tip response.
- This well rounded template is designed to strike a balance between speed, drive and maneouverability.
- A wide range of conditions from beach breaks to point breaks.
- Fits all board types.
- Will fit the FCS II Fin System when used with grub screws and the FCS Infill Kit.
- FCS G5 Fins - Set of three composite resin 30% / 70% nylon. Good Flex. Rigid base
- Size M: for body types with a weight range of 65-80kg. Fins can be used on a vast number of types of table, very versatile.