Dryrobe Advance Kids Long Sleeve Dryrobe (10-13 Yrs) - Camo/Grey
Designed to let your child get changed anywhere, whilst protecting them from the elements, dryrobe® Advance helps kids get active outdoors - whatever the weather. The long sleeve design provides extra warmth and is ideal for when your child is waiting to compete or watching sporting events.
Made using 100% recycled fabrics, the dryrobe® Advance can be used multiple times throughout the day, over wet kit, without the need for drying between uses. Not your average fit, it will be large and loose enough to pull their arms inside and get changed anywhere, whilst protecting them from the elements.
Dryrobe Advance is one tough bit of kit, it’s designed to stand the wear and tear of sporty and active lifestyles, cold conditions and any challenge your child may face. A compression travel bag is available for increased storage and portability.
Product Features and Sizing
- A completely waterproof and windproof outer shell fabric
- A tailored, fitted sleeve with velcro fasteners at the wrist
- Our super warm lining Synthetic Lambswool lining (51% Acrylic, 49% Recycled Polyester)
- The dryrobe full length 2-way reversible YKK® zip
- Minimal sealed seam construction
- Deep external fleece warm lined pockets
- A huge 'A4' size internal soft lined poacher pocket
- Internal zip entry phone, iPod, MP3, or wallet pocket
- The inside chest pocket, 2-way waterproof design
- Super light construction - 1.3kg
Dryrobe is ideal for use out of the water. Be aware that falling into water while wearing a dryrobe would present a serious risk of drowning, even for the strongest of swimmers. We do not recommend or encourage you to use your dryrobe while on the water.